Sunday, April 5, 2020

BW photo with Tag brush

This is my BW to Color project which also features my tag brush.






ARTIST STATEMENT:

For this assignment we were tasked with stripping an image to greyscale in photoshop  and then to recolor the image using an Adobe color theme. I liked this project as it took more time than I thought it would, it was a challenge to figure out all the masks and how neat they had to be. I learned from this project more than any other that patience is the key to the game. After many errors I was becoming frustrated but I got back down to the basics and I think as I worked I developed more and more into it. My favorite of the three is the monochromatic as I think that looks the cleanest.

1 comment:

  1. Ronan, your blending skills were showcased well in these images. I think the front pocket could have been masked a little cleaner but everything else looks really good. I think the amount of opacity you chose works well.

    ReplyDelete