Thursday, April 23, 2020

Autoscopy Project

Ronan Tattersall

Artist Statement:
For this autoscopy assignment we were tasked with taking an image of our face and creating something different entirely. I chose to take my head and put it in space as a floating god entity. The behind background i played with all the colors to get a tone i liked. Then I tried adding adjustment layers to all my elements which would give them a weird trippy spaced out feel. I put the ship from treasure planet in there for scale and for fun. This assignment showed me that Photoshop was not as complicated to get a beginners grip of. This helped me feel like i was more competent using the layers and adjustment layers. I threw my tag brush on there as a signature. The cool retro looking Saturn was my favorite part to edit. It was a lot of fun playing with a lot of color changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment