Sunday, May 3, 2020

Portfolio

Portfolio Blog.





















Artist Statement: 
First, I just wanted to say that the slides of the portfolio uploaded in a different order and blogger wouldn't let me adjust the order. It is crazy that we are at the end of the semester already. While it was a rough one with all that has been going on I was still impressed with how far I have come as an artist. Compiling all my work throughout the semester made me realize how much I had accomplished and improved. I enjoyed making the portfolio and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be once I set up my layers in my template. From there it was keeping a consistent style and feel throughout. I am glad I got to take this class and am appreciative for what I was able to learn under the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment